Building on the proven SAS RAID technology of the SRC family, the PM8060 SRCv 8x12G offers performance improvements with an extremely efficient and scalable architecture, eliminating system performance limitations of traditional RoC devices. In addition to the highly optimized architecture, the RoC controller provides an easy-to-port application-programming environment for rapid time-to-market.
- RoCstar contention-free architecture
- 8 GByte/s PCIe 3.0 interface with I/O virtualization (IOV) support
- MIPS 1004K 32-bit Coherent Symmetric processing cluster with multi-threading to enable dramatically-increased processing capability
- Green backup to improve system robustness and decrease system maintenance costs
- Inline XOR to reduce DDR3 access and improve performance
- Backward compatibility to existing SRC-based designs
- Preserves legacy system support through backward compatibility with SAS-1, SAS-2, PCIe 1.1 and PCIe 2.0
Typical Applications include:
- Volume servers
- Blade applications
Are you seeing all your results?
If you are a PMC-Sierra Customer or Partner you may have permission
to see additional results on the myPMC product page.
Please log in to the myPMC product page to check.
There are no publically available documents for this product.
Please log in to the myPMC product page to view documentation.